Fontaines DC (2 Viewers)

The bassist does, he also produced his last record (and has done the forthcoming Autre Monde record which I hope will be very good as I saw them play a bunch of new songs recently and was impressed.) AFAIK the 2 guitarists from Paddy's current band play in postcard versions and Badhands, the violinist is Dowry who I think is very good, the drummer, I dunno.

Do some of them occasionally play with Paddy Hanna?

Girl Band guitarist does The Claque which is great.

Then the bass and drums play with Paddy Hannah, bass sometimes played by the drummer's brother.

I could say more but would have to kill me.

My mentions have been a disaster since I tweeted that. Listened to the band and they are all right like but considering how much they use local history, poguesiness and icongraphy in their image, it seemed unforgivably ignorant and offensive.

That'd actually be class!

This video is great

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

obviously it'd be better if it came with the correct and canonical Old Town video footnotes

Tuneful punk-flavoured indie! The sort of shit I can imagine myself going mad for if I was 22

Yer man's Velvets t-shirt is funny - I was advising my 14-year old the other day "if you REALLY want people to think you're cool, wear a Velvet Underground t-shirt"

Tuneful punk-flavoured indie! The sort of shit I can imagine myself going mad for if I was 22

Yer man's Velvets t-shirt is funny - I was advising my 14-year old the other day "if you REALLY want people to think you're cool, wear a Velvet Underground t-shirt"

I'm stunned that your 14 year old would even consider listening to you for advice on what is cool. And by "you" I obviously mean Dad's in general .... not specifically you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back