Fontaines DC (1 Viewer)

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Contributor
Threads
I suppose he's saying Fontaines DC are just part of these lads' corporate portfolio, so to speak.

Which they probably are, but that's not really a condemnation of Fontaines DC., I suppose they could reject the leg up being offered to them on principle, there's something to be said for that...

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
I suppose he's saying Fontaines DC are just part of these lads' corporate portfolio, so to speak.

Which they probably are, but that's not really a condemnation of Fontaines DC., I suppose they could reject the leg up being offered to them on principle, there's something to be said for that...
do they have a module in Punk Ethics in BIMM?

im pretty sure theyre taught the opposite. i think BIMM are in the business of perpetuating such Music Business.
i dunno. would they have gotten as big or far without the leg up?

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Contributor
Threads
do they have a module in Punk Ethics in BIMM?

im pretty sure theyre taught the opposite. i think BIMM are in the business of perpetuating such Music Business.
i dunno. would they have gotten as big or far without the leg up?
Definitely not, but sure so few people do or can. I'm all for damning the industry.

Last edited:

egg_

Staff member
Supporter
Since 1999
Threads
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
Read this, it's fucking scathing.

This gave me a lovely warm nostalgia buzz, because it's the sort of thing I'd have written in my 20s. I wouldn't write it now, because it's just an exercise in creating an anti-establishment story out of a few facts and, y'know, I have other shit to care about. Still though, well done garysolonely

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Contributor
Threads
This gave me a lovely warm nostalgia buzz, because it's the sort of thing I'd have written in my 20s. I wouldn't write it now, because it's just an exercise in creating an anti-establishment story out of a few facts and, y'know, I have other shit to care about. Still though, well done garysolonely
Ah egg

7 - No tomorrow

Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
Yeah
It's that classic hedgehog thing, where you have a single worldview and you fit everything into it

Gary hates Developers and Fontaines, so why not connect them?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads