Fontaines DC (1 Viewer)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
They're grand like, I think I prefer A Lazarus Soul. But Fontaines go out on stage with a "For what died the sons of Róisín..." banner. The poem was very of its early 1970s time and now reeks of xenophobia and Irexit.

sleepy

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Black Midi and Idles were AWFUL. Fontaines were grand and you could see that performance doing a lot to get them headlining UK festival stages next year. No tune, mind...

Cate Le Bon should have won, seemed to have sound problems on the night, singing was a bit off key
I love that Black Midi album. Once you get passed the 1st minute, it's fantastic. It was actually a struggle for me to get past the 1st minute, that guy's voice is really hard to get used to.

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
They're grand like, I think I prefer A Lazarus Soul. But Fontaines go out on stage with a "For what died the sons of Róisín..." banner. The poem was very of its early 1970s time and now reeks of xenophobia and Irexit.
I knew it, back for more!

Anyway the best band in Dublin right now are Pillow Queens but THIS THREAD AIN'T ABOUT THEM, and also Fontaines aren't from Dublin lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads