Folk Horror (3 Viewers)

follow a folk horror nut on twitter, does some cool lino cuts and posters. see @Slippery_Jack

anyway, mentioned some folk horror anthology a while ago. Looks like it could be worth checking out. Dunno how available it is to watch though. Called The Field Guide To Evil.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have a few of his posters. Posted earlier in this thread. I love his stuff. Must check this out

follow a folk horror nut on twitter, does some cool lino cuts and posters. see @Slippery_Jack

anyway, mentioned some folk horror anthology a while ago. Looks like it could be worth checking out. Dunno how available it is to watch though. Called The Field Guide To Evil.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Some great looking films in there that I have to check out

This is great! Very "of its time" but/and very cool. On my watch list on ebay. The R2 DVD of the movie is on there too. It's a real shame they didn't use the original poster art for the cover though. They did on the US Bluray

I bought the redemption DVD cheap from amazon. I haven't watched it yet, it's supposed to be pretty bad. But it has a 20 year Vickki Michelle (still would) & her younger sister in it "au naturel". Can't be that bad....

this looks decent. had a look at chapter titles on amazon's inside look option. covers movies and tv

13e0b168780cce0ee21492d730dd2993_original.jpg

Recommend editions.
There’s a collection in Penguin Classics of Machen’s called The White People and Other Stories and there are a few collections with both The Great God Pan and The Hill of Dreams.

There are loads of MR James collections and you can’t go wrong with any of them. I bought Wordsworth editions because they were cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back