FNM: i hoped they wouldn't reform... (1 Viewer)

OK I'm being a little unfair, when it was good it was amazing. But as someone who has no time for album of the year/king for a day I thought the second half was a bit patchy. Amazing atmosphere alright.

OK I'm being a little unfair, when it was good it was amazing. But as someone who has no time for album of the year/king for a day I thought the second half was a bit patchy. Amazing atmosphere alright.
The set list could always have been better depending on personal tastes but it in no way took away from the gig for me. Every track was brilliant live.

What Jasper said!
You said you'd be suprised if someone didn't love it, I didn't. It was a great gig, I loved a large share of it. But due to the amount of songs off the last two records I didn't love it. Just my opinion obviously, they can't please everyone.

You said you'd be suprised if someone didn't love it, I didn't. It was a great gig, I loved a large share of it. But due to the amount of songs off the last two records I didn't love it. Just my opinion obviously, they can't please everyone.

I aint disagreeing with ya Mr Bowles, actually I'm way more familiar with some of their albums more so than others so I can see where yr coming from, I just happen to have the same view as Jasper about the gig. That's all :)

Could be my bandy ears, considering what everyone else is saying, but I didn't think the sound was great. That said, it was a fucking great gig. Spent the first 20 minutes grinning for no other reason than I was at faith no more.

I thought it was pretty good.

First 4/5 songs were amazing, then at times it plodded a touch.

In my opinion they have better songs in their back catalog they could be playing rather than say 'Last Cup of Sorrow' which is garbage IMO.
I would rather see them doing some more faster/weirder numbers than some of the mid-tempo stuff.

Great atmosphere there too!!

It would be cool if they did a new record.

The last album felt very tired to me. Just a re-hashing of old ideas.

It was great to see FNM finally back in Dublin though!!! .|..|

A friend of mine paid 100 euro for a ticket to this. He had never heard Faith No More but was a fan of Mike Patton's voice from the Left 4 Dead game.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back