FMC Tour - November 2010 feat : Jape, ASIWYFA & Fionn Regan (1 Viewer)

FMC TOUR - November 2010

AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR / FIONN REGAN / JAPE

Following immediately from the enormous success of Hard Working Working Class Heroes 2010, FMC have just announced an excting six-date tour with And So I Watch You From Afar, Fionn Regan and Jape all performing across two weekends in November. First Music Contact, with funding from The Arts Council’s Touring and Dissemination of Work Scheme, will tour three of Ireland’s finest talents around the country in an effort to enable Irish audiences to have access to headline Irish acts for a reasonable price.

FMC work with artists at all levels of their careers both at home and on the international stage through their various projects, so they saw an opportunity to tour a some standout Irish talent around the country in an unusual mix, then it would give audiences a unique opportuntiy to celebrate home grown success! Thanks to the support of the Arts Council’s Touring and Dissemination of Work Scheme, FMC are able to put this tour together at an incredibly low ticket price. This great line-up will play six cities over two weekends in November for the rock- bottom price of €15.00! Tickets go on sale from tomorrow Tuesday 12 Oct on www.tickets.ie.

FMC TOUR 2010 VENUE SCHEDULE

Thurs 11/Fri 12/ Sat 13 November

Thursday November 11 – Roisin Dubh, Galway

Fionn Regan – Jape – And So I Watch You From Afar

Friday November 12 – The Pav, Cork

And So I Watch You From Afar - Fionn Regan – Jape

Saturday November 13 – Dolans, Limerick

Jape- And So I Watch You From Afar – - Fionn Regan

Thurs 18/ Fri 19/ Sat 20 November

Thursday November 18 – The Spirit Store, Dundalk

And So I Watch You From Afar – Jape - Fionn Regan

Friday November 19 – The Dew Drop Inn, Kildare

Fionn Regan – And So I Watch You From Afar – Jape

Saturday November 20 – Whelans, Dublin

Jape - Fionn Regan - And So I Watch You From Afar

The opening slot at each gig will go to an artist selected by FMC, the venue and a national and local media judge from FMC’s own Breaking Tunes website. So if you are from Galway , Cork, Limerick Dundalk Kildare or Dublin, go to www.breakingtunes.com and apply via the opportunities page.

For more information and for tickets go to www.firstmusiccontact.com/fmctour

FMC Projects
First Music Contact is the only free information and advice resource for the popular music sector in Ireland. Funded buy the Arts Council, FMC delivers a programme of useful activites for bands and musicians throughout their careers.

Breaking Tunes is an online music portal created by FMC to establish an online presence for new Irish music. Breaking Tunes now boasts 1890 artist profiles and serves to make new music available to discover for audiences and industry alike. http://breakingtunes.com/

Hard Working Class Heroes, which returned for it’s eighth year over the weekend, is a project FMC got involved with in year two and developed it in to the national showcase event that boasts one of the healthiest line-ups of new Irish music year to year.

Music From Ireland is FMC’s international project which, in partnership with Culture Ireland and IMRO, thave built support around Irish artitsts showcasing at the worlds biggest intenartional music conventions eg SXSW, Popkomm, and CMJ.

FMC Tour The central aspect of the tour is to give Irish audiences access to the best of Irish talent in a combination / lineup and at a price that they will NOT be available elsewhere.

The line-up was put together from the acts shone brightly at international showcases under the Music From Ireland banner. Each of the six tour dates will have an FMC clinic on during the day as well. The partnership with the venues, along with their confidence for demand means FMC can make these acts affordable to audiences for just €15.00.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back