FKA Twigs (1 Viewer)

I'm still watching Bunheads. They took Rory's character and split her into 4 girls, it's kind of disconcerting to watch because almost everything else is the same.

It's got added dancing though, which is relevant to this thread because FKA Twigs and dancing #art.

Do you think does Prince run the third eye girl Twitter account himself?
He definitely was at one point, not sure right now. It certainly tweets in an idiosyncratic enough way for it to be at least dictated by him.

How do you rate the Prince song Seven?

I have been advised recently that it is a JAM

I LOVE 7. I'm not really a fan of the album it's from but that song is something of a half-forgotten classic. There's an acoustic remix version that came out as a b-side that's worth finding as well.

The lyrics are complete mystical nonsense though; it works on the same level as an Oasis song. Which is fine btw, Oasis are great.

was that something people had been struggling to prove up til now?
Absolutely. It seems the English-speaking world's uptight, puritanical sensibilities were offended by any and all sorts of co-mingling of rope and pop. Until now. Put a twig in there and bob's your uncle, bondagely speaking

OMG...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

woah, hashtag art indeed

She just makes me feel tired these days. That lead single off the last album was class but don't know if I even listened to the whole thing in the end. She's become so ensconced in the US fame machine that she may as well be Alisha Keys or John Legend these days, it's all just sounds like money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back