FKA Twigs (1 Viewer)

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
Last edited:
This is getting good reviews all over the shop (i.e. pitchfork and cim jarroll). Not mad on it so far though :/

The vocals do that breathy r'n'b singing thing like The XX while the drums are all James Blake "tick tick ticktickTICKTICK BWOOOOM" sounds... and it goes on doing that for 40 mins or so. It's like a slowed down Grimez. Not for me anyway.

The vocals do that breathy r'n'b singing thing like The XX while the drums are all James Blake "tick tick ticktickTICKTICK BWOOOOM" sounds... and it goes on doing that for 40 mins or so. It's like a slowed down Grimez. Not for me anyway.

I don't like any of those people's music. I think I'll pass.

I've been telling you for years to check what nialler9 and unarocks think about things before going off forming your own opinions so its your own fault
*buys entire Solange discography; pretends to like Blood Orange*

Very good, although it starts to drag a bit in the second half. All the songs are built from the same set of sounds but I like that the song writing gives them all a distinct feel nonetheless - for the first half anyway. Later on, it all started to sound a bit samey but I think that's because the best songs are at the start.

(I only listened once, there a few minutes ago)

Listened to this today and thought it was deadly. That Two Weeks song in particular. The videos are really great too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back