Five Guys Burgers and Fries (1 Viewer)

Aye, there's some good burgers here. More I think about it though, I'm really looking forward to a nice snappy, all-beef kosher for Five Guys. I know they're not Nathans, obvs, but still. Ireland has some good burgers alright, but it will be decades before Ireland produces a great all-beef frank.
Looking forward to American Cheese, be it on a burger or frank too.
please post the perfect burger .pdf's if it wouldn't be too much trouble, please.

The key to a qwality homemade burger..is crushed up cream crackers and a bit of pork mince in the mix.

And an easi single on top

I put Barbeque sauce, garlic and Brooklodge steak rub in mine. As for what goes on it after it's cooked, it depends on what's to hand. Everything from easy singles to sushi ginger has gone on. Best way to combine comfort food and a bit of adventure.

What about a crushed up Easi Single in the mix?

There are no rules here.
Lidls do burgers with cheese in them..never tried it.Its perverse

Now on the other hand..if it was a blob of cheese in the centre..man that could be good!

I'm gonna try that!I expect one might burn the roof of ones mouth biting into it however

Also, and it pains me to say this, but the Guinness isn't shite in America. Or at least the Guinness I had in the middle of nowheresville, Nebraska was disappointly good. If that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back