• Start date
  • Replies 19
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 4

pad

Since 2000
Website
www.myspace.com
my pal francesca is italian and is looking for a job so she can stay in ireland rather than italy (i know, what is she thinking right?)
anyway, does anyone know, can she go on the dole cause she's from the eu, or alternatively (which would be the infinitely better option) does anyone know of any au pair jobs or other jobs that don't need total fluency in english.
she's a very lovely girl and someone should hire her. do it!

she's a very lovely girl and someone should hire her.

s2_ep7_ted_judging_200x150.jpg

my pal francesca is italian and is looking for a job so she can stay in ireland rather than italy (i know, what is she thinking right?)
anyway, does anyone know, can she go on the dole cause she's from the eu, or alternatively (which would be the infinitely better option) does anyone know of any au pair jobs or other jobs that don't need total fluency in english.
she's a very lovely girl and someone should hire her. do it!

Has she tried the Italian restaurants in town?

Her English mightn't as huge an impediment in those places.

She should put ads up in local primary schools (and no offense but in ones where parents will pay for an childminding) and colleges (for the lecturers) offering her services as an au pair, also in shopping centers etc. Try the more affluent areas.

Usually you have to have worked and paid taxes here for some set amount of time to build up your stamps then you can claim the dole.

She could do a fas course, much easier than getting on the dole, but a total waste of time. I would count getting a job as a waste of time too though, so I'm probably not to be trusted

would she be willing to move to mullingar for 100 euros a day?

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/25/39538125.html

Hi there!

We are a new Carwash opening in Mullingar co. Westmeath

We are going to trade along the lines of an American Carwash yes this means GIrls in Bikinis helping to Wash the cars on weekends weather permitting

To apply for this position you will need to be in good shape and very outgoing and of course a smile is an absolute must.Please send a bikini photo of yourself if interested.

Many thanks for taking the time read our ad and looking forward to hearing from you

Many Thanks

haha " Along the lines of an American carwash" If pointless teen movies have taught me anything its that girls only wash cars in bikinis to raise money for the school dance, this feather brain thinks every car wash in the US is like this and wants to start a similar trend IN MULLINGAR

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back