find my friend a job (1 Viewer)

pad

Since 2000
Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
my pal francesca is italian and is looking for a job so she can stay in ireland rather than italy (i know, what is she thinking right?)
anyway, does anyone know, can she go on the dole cause she's from the eu, or alternatively (which would be the infinitely better option) does anyone know of any au pair jobs or other jobs that don't need total fluency in english.
she's a very lovely girl and someone should hire her. do it!

7 - No tomorrow

Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
my pal francesca is italian and is looking for a job so she can stay in ireland rather than italy (i know, what is she thinking right?)
anyway, does anyone know, can she go on the dole cause she's from the eu, or alternatively (which would be the infinitely better option) does anyone know of any au pair jobs or other jobs that don't need total fluency in english.
she's a very lovely girl and someone should hire her. do it!
Has she tried the Italian restaurants in town?

Her English mightn't as huge an impediment in those places.

Sweetie

Threads
Website
www.sleepthieves.net
She should put ads up in local primary schools (and no offense but in ones where parents will pay for an childminding) and colleges (for the lecturers) offering her services as an au pair, also in shopping centers etc. Try the more affluent areas.

D0njo

Threads
Website
Visit site
She could do a fas course, much easier than getting on the dole, but a total waste of time. I would count getting a job as a waste of time too though, so I'm probably not to be trusted

hiadudiad?

Supporter
Threads
would she be willing to move to mullingar for 100 euros a day?

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/25/39538125.html

Hi there!

We are a new Carwash opening in Mullingar co. Westmeath

We are going to trade along the lines of an American Carwash yes this means GIrls in Bikinis helping to Wash the cars on weekends weather permitting

To apply for this position you will need to be in good shape and very outgoing and of course a smile is an absolute must.Please send a bikini photo of yourself if interested.

Many thanks for taking the time read our ad and looking forward to hearing from you

Many Thanks

Pat Pockets

Threads
haha " Along the lines of an American carwash" If pointless teen movies have taught me anything its that girls only wash cars in bikinis to raise money for the school dance, this feather brain thinks every car wash in the US is like this and wants to start a similar trend IN MULLINGAR

oh shit

Threads
surely it's just a ruse to get the bikini snaps
they haven't got the hang of the internet in mullingar yet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Happy Birthday
    Mars in Virgo
    Sneaks
    Happy Birthday

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads