"Finally got round to seeing" thread (1 Viewer)

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Solutions
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
Jay and Silent Strike Back. Very funny I want to watch it again.

Anyone want to recommend and films that one may have missed and that would be in the €2.50 section of the Video Library!

Anthony said:

Anyone want to recommend and films that one may have missed and that would be in the €2.50 section of the Video Library!
Saw Straw Dogs on Sky Movies last week. Good film, takes a while to get going. Rape scene very, very, very dodgy. You can see why it was banned.

well if you've watched that you've obviously watched Mallrats? that's a classic :D
Anthony said:

saw reservoir dogses for the first time the other day. no dogs, or reservoirs. v. disappointing. quite a good film, though.

that's three films with dogs in the title. how odd. do straw dogs or lawn dogs have any dogs in them?

Super Dexta said:
that's three films with dogs in the title. how odd. do straw dogs or lawn dogs have any dogs in them?

Straw Dogs has neither dogs, nor straw. It does have a lynched cat. Though Lynched Cat isn't the sort of title that gets bums on seats. Unless you really hate cats.

Catwoman said:
Saw Straw Dogs on Sky Movies last week. Good film, takes a while to get going. Rape scene very, very, very dodgy. You can see why it was banned.
truly marvellous movie. great to finally have it officially released on DVD [well worth a purchase] instead of shitty pre-cert VHS

those Cornish folk are seriously fucked-up inbreds.
Tom's foot!

it's on TV this year RTE1's Christmas movie around 4pm

nlgbbbblth said:
truly marvellous movie. great to finally have it officially released on DVD [well worth a purchase] instead of shitty pre-cert VHS

those Cornish folk are seriously fucked-up inbreds.
Tom's foot!

it's on TV this year RTE1's Christmas movie around 4pm

i really didnt like straw dogs at all. the rape scene was way too dodgy, i agree with the view that it portrays the girl as enjoying it. besides that, i thought it was way too slow and uninvolving, like a lame deliverence.

i hope that's a joke about RTE at christmas....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back