films you've walked out of (1 Viewer)

intolerable cruelty certainly was a pile of arse, baise moi too. that other larry clarke one (bully) was even worse than kids.

titanic was great though

Oh that was a highly uncomfortable viewing. I kept looking at the person I was with to see if they were okay. Shell shocked is the only way to describe the facial expressions I saw. Sat through the whole thing though.

i see there's no love for intolerable cruelty on this forum. i have to disagree with folks' opinions on it. i watched it recently and think it's definitely worth revisiting. i'll admit it's far from the coens' best but it's packed with killer one liners and funny set pieces. in what other "romantic" comedy would the lead man hire a 7 foot goon to strangle his love interest to death because she rejects him?

I would have walked out of that Sigur Ros film, but I fell asleep before I had a chance to.

i see there's no love for intolerable cruelty on this forum. i have to disagree with folks' opinions on it. i watched it recently and think it's definitely worth revisiting. i'll admit it's far from the coens' best but it's packed with killer one liners and funny set pieces. in what other "romantic" comedy would the lead man hire a 7 foot goon to strangle his love interest to death because she rejects him?

I think it's a decent enough film. Certainly not one of their best, but definitely not a film I'd walk out on.
Wouldn't walk out on Baise Moi either, then again I find it hilarious

Gothika, was over at my folks house, and they put the dvd on. left the room after about 10minuets or so.

the one and only time i went to the cinema with my family was to this show

5123D2QXY2L._SL500.jpg

we walked out. as a family

I don't so much walk out on films these days as fall asleep in the middle and the laptop falls off my belly

Last one I can think of was the new self indulgent on so many levels Charlie Kaufman one with the stupid stupid stupid name

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back