Film chat (1 Viewer)

I don't pay for that stuff
I put all my confirmation my money in a VPN and a NAS

Some fucker'll have it early on torrents
These services sometimes drop this stuff a few hours early for internet buzz

that sorcerer movie was top notch. had everything. big trucks, shooting, explosions, fightin, bad weather, jungle, corruption. loved it

"Listen up, all you dirty rats and hot dames. Let us transport you back to Hollywood’s savage years, when the restrictive censorship of the Hays Code wasn’t worth the paper it was written on. Before the Hollywood censors decided to enforce the rules around sexuality, violence, drugs and hard living, a group of films we now call the Pre-Codes tested the boundaries by breaking every single one of them. And just as the gangsters and gold-diggers on-screen raised eyebrows by profiting from their nefarious deeds, cinema was enriched by some of the wittiest, wildest, and most audaciously enjoyable movies Hollywood has ever made. If you want to see women centre-stage and expressing their own desires, or criminals so charming you’ll pray they get away with the loot, step this way."

This is half over. Anyway. Plethora of pre-code films from the 1930s curated by critic Christina Newland. In the IFI until Monday.

It's sort of film chat, but it's also TV chat, back before mixing this things was cool.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Great clip. A real shame he turned out to be a wrong un

Years ago I was visiting a friend in LA, we were out drinking one night and I was introduced to one of my friend's mates, who did a lot of complaining about how much she hated working for her difficult boss. She was a PA for some hollywood type who she didn't name.

At the end of the evening she left to go home and when we were heading back too my friend said to me "Kirk Douglas' wife."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back