Film chat (4 Viewers)

Escape from New York probably rules much more for us than it might for her. The Thing is of course one of the greatest films ever made. Assault on Precinct 13 is a must too. And The Fog. Big Trouble In Little China for good nonsense craic.

I will watch that because I will watch Anya Taylor Joy in anything but..there really is no need.

We have this. And this CAN NOT BE BEAT (beat is pronounce 'bet' by the way)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Heeeeeeyyyy, I made a new film

Absolutely DEADLY!

I love that dudes gaf..always nice to have a nice house in a movie. Fair play to you!

I think you are well on the way to making a full length movie at some point which I look forward to greatly!

Absolutely DEADLY!

I love that dudes gaf..always nice to have a nice house in a movie. Fair play to you!

I think you are well on the way to making a full length movie at some point which I look forward to greatly!
That's my gaff!

At some point yeah. Another couple of shorts first and try to raise the money for a feature somehow. I've got one written and an idea for another one.

That's my gaff!

At some point yeah. Another couple of shorts first and try to raise the money for a feature somehow. I've got one written and an idea for another one.
Deadly buzz!

Look , you're going great so can I just ask you one thing...when you get around to doing the feature ,when it comes to like.. editing it or whatever.. will you just try and make sure its not shit .

Maybe watch a few shit horror movies and then do the opposite!

I often wonder why more directors don't do this.

Deadly buzz!

Look , you're going great so can I just ask you one thing...when you get around to doing the feature ,when it comes to like.. editing it or whatever.. will you just try and make sure its not shit .

Maybe watch a few shit horror movies and then do the opposite!

I often wonder why more directors don't do this.
Haha, I'll try my best!

Making a change from the usual middlebrow arthouse rot they usually peddle, the ifi are reissuing two old films this month very much worth a gander.

The Servant. Directed by Joseph Losey from a Pinter script with the inspiring casting of Dirk Bogarde and James Fox. Oof. One of my favourites.

The following week, The Maltese Falcon is out.

Bogie and Huston. You can't go wrong.

Based on the new stuff they show, definitely wouldn't be worth stumping up for a membership. But if gems like these were shown every month, I might consider it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back