Film chat (2 Viewers)

Don't let me put you off
I saw it at a festival - so it was like the third movie I saw that day and it was in an ancient theatre so my knees were jammed up against the seat in front of me, in old man agony for the whole 3 hours

Your mileage may definitely vary

It's a very beautiful film. And August Diehl is amazing in it.
Watched two hours of this last night. Found it very beautiful and profound. I will finish it tonight.

I'm a bit overwhelmed by large programmes, so can someone choose some movies for me to see at DIFF Festival Limited ?

I'm definitely going to see this:
wgPYAo2tIs5H3LiK9EXWNLJHGTH.jpg

I think the weirdest film thing in 2019/2020 is the emergence of Bong Joon-ho stans. We live in strange times.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Letterboxed looks good. I do this thing where I go and 52 films in the cinema this year (did it last year too) and just post on FB about it. This looks like a much better way of documenting/keeping track.

Letterboxed looks good. I do this thing where I go and 52 films in the cinema this year (did it last year too) and just post on FB about it. This looks like a much better way of documenting/keeping track.

Now signed up. Just wasted an hour of my life clicking though lists of films to mark ones I've seen. Not quite sure why.

Make it stop!

Here is your homework @Bernie Lomax , list 20 movies I should watch from the past decade, from the most basic to the most obscure, whatever works. I probably won't have seen them because I am terrible at movie watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back