Film chat (3 Viewers)

Same here, but Logan was amazing, and the Thor films are generally quite good but the avengers ones can go and shite. Doctor Strange was terrible too
I can't remember if I saw the second Thor, I felt the plot was pretty thin on the ground with him. I think I only saw the first Avengers film and not bothered with most of the rest.

I never liked any of the X-Men films apart from the one that's set in the 60s/70s. It's a shame because I always loved the comic but I never felt like they captured the same spirit in the movies. However, I have heard that Logan is great though and quite different from the rest so will give that a go when it makes its way to TV.

Oh and I'm not entirely a negative nancy about Marvel stuff, the Netflix serieseseses are head and shoulders above any of the movies I've seen.

I can't remember if I saw the second Thor, I felt the plot was pretty thin on the ground with him. I think I only saw the first Avengers film and not bothered with most of the rest.

I never liked any of the X-Men films apart from the one that's set in the 60s/70s. It's a shame because I always loved the comic but I never felt like they captured the same spirit in the movies. However, I have heard that Logan is great though and quite different from the rest so will give that a go when it makes its way to TV.

Oh and I'm not entirely a negative nancy about Marvel stuff, the Netflix serieseseses are head and shoulders above any of the movies I've seen.
The Netflix shows are ok. They’re all three or four episodes too long though.

Tim Burton is directing the live action remake of Dumbo.

Goodnight.
gUTd43j.png

The Netflix shows are ok. They’re all three or four episodes too long though.
I thought Jessica Jones was the only one that got the pacing right, first season of Daredevil was pretty balanced too but yeah, Luke Cage and second season of Daredevil were padded out way too much.

According to Donald Clarke, Beauty and the Beast took in over €2.2m at the Irish Box office over its first 3 days. That seems really incredible to me. Massive amount of dosh.

Say the average admittance fee was €10, that's about 220,000 cinema goers. Who says the Big Screen is dead?!

It was Paddy's weekend in fairness, but still.

I recorded American Hustle during the week because Amy Adams, but everything else about it looks mediocre. I don't think I want to wast 2 hours on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back