Film chat (3 Viewers)

Funnily enough there was an episode of The Simpsons on yesterday where a woman comes to town to make a hallmark Christmas movie. The episode was in the style of a hallmark Xmas movie.
But it was the Simpsons so it wasn't very funny.

Goddamit I love this stuff

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I too love this goofy, driven motherfucker
Like a movie star Stakhanov, out there busting his balls and breaking his bones for the people.

Pure movie star, like Harold Lloyd, Errol Flynn and John Wayne rolled into one.

I hope he's made a deal with that makey-up God of his to live forever.

fun fact: my ex-girlfriend is Russell Crowes ex-girlfriend.

I did believe her, but over the years I'm not sure I do believe her, but she did insist at the time. It's just about believable.

fun fact: my ex-girlfriend is Russell Crowes ex-girlfriend.

I did believe her, but over the years I'm not sure I do believe her, but she did insist at the time. It's just about believable.
My ex-girlfriend is Matt Berry's ex girlfriend.
Every now and again he'd do this thing where he'd somehow ring directly to her answerphone and leave a funny message there. This was how I learned about him being an ex, she played me one when it arrived when we were driving, and then eventually my brain clicked over into "wait what? But why is Matt Berry leaving messages on your cell?".

I too love this goofy, driven motherfucker
Like a movie star Stakhanov, out there busting his balls and breaking his bones for the people.

Pure movie star, like Harold Lloyd, Errol Flynn and John Wayne rolled into one.

I hope he's made a deal with that makey-up God of his to live forever.
Someone pointed out to me recently out that 100% his goal is to die while making a film and he's gonna keep on doing madder and madder stunts until it happens.

Farreller seems pretty sound

He once walked into the cinema I was working at and asked if any of his films were showing.

That and I sat behind him at a showing of Open Water in an almost empty cinema.

I'm quite sure these things happened but it all seems so unreal to me now that maybe they didn't. What a wonderful man he seems to be these days.

I'm quite sure these things happened but it all seems so unreal to me now that maybe they didn't. What a wonderful man he seems to be these days.

I don't want to delve too deep into psychoanalysis or projection but in a lot of the press I've seen him do in recent years he seems to be quite anxious and nervy by general disposition. Aside from all the fun he seemed to be having at the time I could see why he got to like the booze as much as he did, glad that on the face of it he appears to be more comfortable in his own publicly uncomfortable skin these days.

Farreller seems pretty sound

No doubt

Got off the sauce, got his head into a programme
Lives his truth with gratitude and honesty

He's an example of what can be achieved when you get real clarity in your life and get out of your own way
But granted, what having a hundred second chances and a golden support system can do for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back