Film chat (3 Viewers)

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
I really liked tom hardy's voice work in the batman as bane (nobody else does).

Anywhoo I looked up a video to see how he developed it and he mentioned a man that he took inspiration from.

It sounds nothing like that man.

still like it though

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
I really liked tom hardy's voice work in the batman as bane (nobody else does).

Anywhoo I looked up a video to see how he developed it and he mentioned a man that he took inspiration from.

It sounds nothing like that man.

still like it though
I think he’s great as Bane, the voice is brilliant.

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Solutions
Website
Visit site

David Kronenbourg

Solutions
Tom Hardy is a good actor. He brings a weird scary dark energy to his roles that no one else is bringing, even if the films aren't that great. He needs to find a director who can properly harness that - and it's not Christopher Nolan. As an aside I worked with someone who worked on a few Tom Hardy films and she told me some very x-rated stories about him. Saucy boy.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
Tom Hardy is a good actor. He brings a weird scary dark energy to his roles that no one else is bringing, even if the films aren't that great. He needs to find a director who can properly harness that - and it's not Christopher Nolan. As an aside I worked with someone who worked on a few Tom Hardy films and she told me some very x-rated stories about him. Saucy boy.
Spill

David Kronenbourg

Solutions
don't know the ins and outs but if there was any coercion this belongs in the creeps thread. according to my ex colleague she was happy to jump in the shower with him so 🤷‍♂️

ann post

Supporter
Solutions

Venom and Dark Knight Rises are both 8/10's at least. But i've not seen much else. Kinda good in dunkirk too.

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

The Residents
The Button Factory
Curved St, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads