Film chat (1 Viewer)

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Don't let me put you off
I saw it at a festival - so it was like the third movie I saw that day and it was in an ancient theatre so my knees were jammed up against the seat in front of me, in old man agony for the whole 3 hours

Your mileage may definitely vary

It's a very beautiful film. And August Diehl is amazing in it.
Watched two hours of this last night. Found it very beautiful and profound. I will finish it tonight.

MacDara

Contributor
Threads
Website
macdaraconroy.com
It’s a bit less complicated than Goodreads (the focus is more on members curating their own lists, etc, rather than genre and author pages) but essentially the same.

hugh

Supporter
Contributor
Since 2000
Threads
Letterboxed looks good. I do this thing where I go and 52 films in the cinema this year (did it last year too) and just post on FB about it. This looks like a much better way of documenting/keeping track.

hugh

Supporter
Contributor
Since 2000
Threads
Letterboxed looks good. I do this thing where I go and 52 films in the cinema this year (did it last year too) and just post on FB about it. This looks like a much better way of documenting/keeping track.
Now signed up. Just wasted an hour of my life clicking though lists of films to mark ones I've seen. Not quite sure why.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads