• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 33
  • Views 719
  • Watchers 3

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
can't access twitter, but chris packham was tweeting some extra details here. IIRC the hunt association denied she was a member of any hunts, but she's since been confirmed to be a member of the hunt in question.

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Solutions
Website
Visit site
Would a horse give a shit if a human punched it in the face? A horse weights around 400kg, I weigh a little under 65kg. Me punching a horse in the face would be like me being punched in the face by a 2 year old
You'd pretty quickly find you've had enough of even being punched by a 2 year old

Unicron

Supporter
Solutions
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
Would a horse give a shit if a human punched it in the face? A horse weights around 400kg, I weigh a little under 65kg. Me punching a horse in the face would be like me being punched in the face by a 2 year old

This guy got 12 months for punching that horse.

article-2475009-18F50CBF00000578-325_636x382.jpg

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
The text of this article makes it fairly clear that the sentence isn't really for the horse-punch

edit: anyway, lads, I've no real interest in arguing over whether it's ok to punch a horse - clearly it's not, but the impact on the horse isn't all that significant

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
The text of this article makes it fairly clear that the sentence isn't really for the horse-punch

edit: anyway, lads, I've no real interest in arguing over whether it's ok to punch a horse - clearly it's not, but the impact on the horse isn't all that significant
emotional damage, trust issues...disillusionment with life...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads