February SoR gig w/ Easpa Measa, Dropping Bombs & Dirge (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter ci
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 1
Cheers to all who stalled in tonight. Sorry about the sound, again. Murray's can pretty much go and fuck themselves after this weekend, new venue soon. Will post a more concise and less ranty version when sober.

this was a great fuckin night,easpa measa totally fuckin ruled,droppin bombs seem to get even better every time i see them and its totally refreshing to see a young band like the dirge.

To be fair it was a great night, I was just being pessimistic because of what happened on the Friday night. Dirge, fair play, bunch of young lads that gave it socks and really enjoyed it. Droppin' Bombs, fucking amazing, great set, probably the best I've seen yous play, "a great bunch of lads." And Easpa? Stunning as always. Will post up a few pics tomorrow, didn't catch Dirge on film as the camera was in my bag behind the bloody drumkit but.

There will most likely be a statement released in the next week or two, signed by several organisations advising people not to use Murray's as a venue. Just sayin'.

5486838483_2e8a812f74.jpg

5487433022_d13f72c4b3.jpg

5486838245_64ab81d474.jpg

5486837725_953e582ef9.jpg

5486838003_d4a8dbc7f4.jpg

5487432716_635a644846.jpg

This was a great gig. Great to see some folks I hadn't seen in a while. Great gig by all the bands but a bit of a strange tension in the place, maybe due to the Friday night, maybe not. I had been in at 2 to watch the St Pauli game and even then it was a bit odd. Really impressed by Dropping Bombs.

Bouncer and barman flipped out at the end of the night, ripped the leads from the back of the laptop and started pushing people about. Nearly broke one of my mates wrists by shoving it up behind his back whilst the barman pushed another mate of mine (female) to the ground and put his knee on her neck. She reported it, not sure if she's following it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back