Favourite pedal? (1 Viewer)

just get one of them and one of these and you're sorted for annoying the neighbours

boss-xt-2-xtortion-170949.jpg

Can I just express my disappointment that not one of you went for "and crank".

Standards are slipping.

But by far and away the most fun I've ever had with a pedal is this

boss-dd-5-digital-delay-23571.jpg

By far the easiest most reliable delay pedal I've ever used. They jumped the shark when they started building in long loop recorders on the later models. This thing was perfect. Even the panning output settings sounded great. and the tempo setting using a cheap €15 switch pedal actually worked, like perfectly every time. I loved this pedal until it eventually died. Then I found out Boss deleted it, I felt like crying.

I just bought one this evening. was going to upgrade delay at some point and spotted one after reading this post. Great so far.

@moose does this pedal called a Moonraker. I got one offa him about a month ago. It's a seperate phaser and tremelo in a single pedal but with totally seperate controls and switched. Both circuits sound amazing on their own, but together it's just tons of fun. Been putting it to good use with the Run Ons. We've guitar tracks recorded that I think I may go back and redo with this pedal.

I'm trying to emulate this big tremelo sound and haven't really been able to get it with the tuna melt

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's just a minor thing--it's grand but I feel it could be better

get moose to make you one of these;
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeah! The deep wub wub that does soemthing to your inner ear and makes you feel nauseous

that's what I want!

I started making shit only about 2-3 years ago. I got a 'workshop' lesson from moose and it was all pretty easy from then on. If you can get to any workshop type thing you'll be flying. If you can draw, i reckon you can solder.

I can just picture my missus' face as I add a soldering iron and pile of metal and wires to my collection of aborted projects

Mark would be better than me at knowing but that tremolo I make should do those sounds your after Johnny. If not I'll make you an EA for cheap.

Cheers for the kind words on the Moonraker too, I still have to make one for myself but will happen soon.

I can just picture my missus' face as I add a soldering iron and pile of metal and wires to my collection of aborted projects

pretty much all you need in this kit (except solder and soldering iron)

Improved EA Tremolo Complete Kit

theres a boost built into the circuit as well - so you can prevent volume drop when you engage it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back