favourite film scenes/sequences (1 Viewer)

I remember seeing this for the first time and being absolutely amazed as the light of the train comes around the corner

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Great film.
I remember seeing it in the cinema, and loads of people left because it wasn't some fast-moving action film or something.

I thought Jesse James was incredibly good.

Never seen Blade Runner either, it's too confusing now to watch as there are so many cuts and so many nerds arguing about which is the best cut. Have read the book though.

The film is pretty different to the book. It dispenses with the whole Mercer thing, and even the electric sheep. Check out the film, take it as a classic noir detective yarn and enjoy the ride. doesn't matter which version. It's beautifully made with one of the best climax scenes ever. Rutger Hauer's finest moment.

I thought Jesse James was incredibly good.

Never seen Blade Runner either, it's too confusing now to watch as there are so many cuts and so many nerds arguing about which is the best cut. Have read the book though.

Blade Runner - The Final Cut
8th April
The Sugar Club

Entertainment.ie is proud to present a special screening of Blade Runner: The Final Cut at The Sugar Club, Leeson St. on April 8th. Personally remastered by director Sir Ridley Scott, using the latest in 4K resolution and 5.1 mixing, Blade Runner: The Final Cut is considered to be the definitive version of the sci-fi masterpiece.

Entertainment.ie film editor Brian Lloyd will be joined by Michael Pope from LeGalaxie to chat about the film's influence and impact through the years.

The Sugar Club are providing some great food and drinks offers for you, so come along early to hear the panel and get settled in for the film.

Doors 7pm
Introduction and discussion 8pm, followed by the film.

For more information and to buy tickets click here

Blade Runner - The Final Cut
8th April
The Sugar Club

Entertainment.ie is proud to present a special screening of Blade Runner: The Final Cut at The Sugar Club, Leeson St. on April 8th. Personally remastered by director Sir Ridley Scott, using the latest in 4K resolution and 5.1 mixing, Blade Runner: The Final Cut is considered to be the definitive version of the sci-fi masterpiece.

Entertainment.ie film editor Brian Lloyd will be joined by Michael Pope from LeGalaxie to chat about the film's influence and impact through the years.

The Sugar Club are providing some great food and drinks offers for you, so come along early to hear the panel and get settled in for the film.

Doors 7pm
Introduction and discussion 8pm, followed by the film.

For more information and to buy tickets click here

Definitely going to this!

The film is pretty different to the book. It dispenses with the whole Mercer thing, and even the electric sheep. Check out the film, take it as a classic noir detective yarn and enjoy the ride. doesn't matter which version. It's beautifully made with one of the best climax scenes ever. Rutger Hauer's finest moment.
That's what it is, a modern (32 years old) beautifully made, film noir.

I watched it lastnight. I was probably too tired but as yous say, it looks amazing all the time, even the shitty floating police car scenes. I've watched a lot of noir recently and found it hard to give a shit about the replicants, probably because a lot of their character developments were off screen.
Will probably watch it again soon with more energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back