Favourite biscuits (1 Viewer)

Love those, unfortunately they didn't have any so settled for the purple.
Back when, the Centra up the road had no cameras on the biscuit aisle so we used to fill up on yellow snacks every week, Rocky bars too.
109289953_241.jpg

I got some Rocky bars a few months back, they appear to have removed the additional chunk of chocolate they used to have, aka the entire point of them. FUCK THAT.

I never heard of speculoos before seeing it here. What do you think of danish butter cookies? I think they're just great.

Love 'em. I believe posh pound shop Tiger are selling tins of them for Christmas.

@cornu: never actually had that speculoo paste but two cooking opportunities: speculoos cheese cake or panna-cotta.

I've booked myself in for a cholesterol test next week to confirm that I can carry on eating biscuits and cakes at my current rate. Do biscuits and cake contribute to cholesterol or just diabetes? I should get them to check that too.

I've booked myself in for a cholesterol test next week to confirm that I can carry on eating biscuits and cakes at my current rate. Do biscuits and cake contribute to cholesterol or just diabetes? I should get them to check that too.
Diabetes mostly.

I love the occasional biscuit, we rarely buy them though because I have one and don't want any more, small boy has one and wants all the rest, and himself scoffs the rest to keep them from small boy and complains we're trying to kill him for the rest of the week.

These are amazing though (Lidl sell them) Buttery carameley deliciousness
31EO-fe%2BQAL.jpg

As himself says, you can almost taste the diabetes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back