Favorite Star Trek TNG Baddies (1 Viewer)

Bump

I'm still on an ST binge, but I'm tired of writing about it elsewhere. I just watched "Far Beyond The Stars" (S6:E13). Maybe it's just because I had 2 hours sleep last night, but I shed a tear. There weren't many shows that could do something like that back in those days.

And yes, DS9 is the bestest ST.

Kai Winn Adami is the only villain that really makes my skin crawl. She's like that cat lady from Harry Potter.

You're an awful cunt, JS

giphy.gif

I don't think I ever watched all of season 1 when I was younger so decided to watch a few random episodes recently which included Conspiracy. Fucking hell. I did not expect the episode to turn out like it did.

I've seen a few episodes that I'm sure I've never seen before. I'm not knocking Discovery or Picard or the latest movies, but finding an episode that you don't remember, or indeed seeing it through a whole new perspective that I didn't have as a kid beats any reboot.

i'm about half way through season 4 now, on my way to binge watch the whole of tng. it's better watching it this way than just watching random episodes (like i used to). gives me an appreciation for the way they developed the characters over time. i really had no idea before about the different character arcs and continuity across episodes before. i used to think it was entirely self-contained episodic content. great show

i'm about half way through season 4 now, on my way to binge watch the whole of tng. it's better watching it this way than just watching random episodes (like i used to). gives me an appreciation for the way they developed the characters over time. i really had no idea before about the different character arcs and continuity across episodes before. i used to think it was entirely self-contained episodic content. great show

Exactly. They did that a bit in TNG, but the whole point of DS9 was to make a show that allows those character arcs. "Hotel in Space", as someone here once said.
That's very normal for tv shows now, it wasn't back then. That kind of makes the shows a bit clunky to our modern eyes, but it's there.

Exactly. They did that a bit in TNG, but the whole point of DS9 was to make a show that allows those character arcs. "Hotel in Space", as someone here once said.
That's very normal for tv shows now, it wasn't back then. That kind of makes the shows a bit clunky to our modern eyes, but it's there.

Deep Space Coronation Street
(c) Mero

I didn't want to post again here, but.....

I'm getting towards the end of S6. I think we can all agree the greatest ST villain is Vic Fontaine.

It's becoming a struggle now, I might have to go watch The Terminator again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back