Favorite Cover Version (3 Viewers)

Great song
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not a bad cover
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I quite like Neutral Milk Hotel's version of 'I love how you love me', but its not my favourite.. I'll have to think

Some of my favorites:

Tears of a Clown -- Smokey Robinson / The (English) Beat
There But For the Grace of God -- Machine / The Gories
No Limits -- (Some Euro band) / The Country Teasers

Some of my favorites:

No Limits -- (Some Euro band) / The Country Teasers

That band was 2Unlimited, i had a massive crush on the female singer when i was about 12, think i may have one of there songs on video somewhere still, mashed in between Metallica and Nuclear Assault:)

That band was 2Unlimited, i had a massive crush on the female singer when i was about 12, think i may have one of there songs on video somewhere still, mashed in between Metallica and Nuclear Assault:)

I had no idea it was even a cover until it came up on my shuffle on day and someone started laughing. I had to hunt down the original to hear it.

What about covers that were bigger than the original but you prefer the original? Blondie's "Hanging on the Telephone" is a great cover but I still like the original Nerves rendition a bit more.

I've never heard the original Police on my Back but i'm pretty sure it's not better than the clash version.

oh, that song by the Knife that was really good until that acoustic idiot wrecked it

What about covers that were bigger than the original but you prefer the original? Blondie's "Hanging on the Telephone" is a great cover but I still like the original Nerves rendition a bit more.

Acid Reign did a better cover of "Hanging on the Telephone" imho.

Acid Reign did a better cover of "Hanging on the Telephone" imho.

it's an Eddy Grant song, played by the Equals originally.

think i'll buy a best of the Equals actually

This entire album.

vvmtcd17.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back