Favorite Cover Version (1 Viewer)

Moods For Mallards

Threads
so is 'I Can't Stand Up for Falling Down'.class tune.

in fact, he's never had a number 1 with a self-penned song. Oliver's Army only made it to no2.there's your bit of trivia for the day!
Forgot about 'I Can't Stand Up...'. Yeah, great stuff. He's never had a number 1 at all, as far as I know.

A much-covered song is Big Star's Kangaroo and I don't understand why. It's a terrible song.

Mitchum

Threads
Speaking of Elvis C - What's So Funny 'Bout Peace Love and Understanding is a bleedin' brilliant cover of Nick Lowe's tune.
I'm not too gone on some of his other covers, though 'Good Year for the Roses' is nice.
Radiohead do a rubbish cover of a half-assed EC song - 'I'll Wear It Proudly'.
He does a nice version of Sleeper's 'What Do I Do Now' and 'She' by Charles Aznavour.

hermie

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
Forgot about 'I Can't Stand Up...'. Yeah, great stuff. He's never had a number 1 at all, as far as I know.

A much-covered song is Big Star's Kangaroo and I don't understand why. It's a terrible song.
'Good Year for the Roses' was :confused:

as was I Can't Stand Up...as far as i know

hermie

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
He does a nice version of Sleeper's 'What Do I Do Now' and 'She' by Charles Aznavour.
really like the former, not so much the latter. i've only heard 'What Do I Do Now' on the radio, what album is it actually on?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Dragon Kings of the Four Seas (Chinese Traditional Music, Asian Zen Meditation)
    Chinese Lantern Festival
    Japanese Zen Shakuhachi
    Dragon Kings of the Four Seas (Chinese Traditional Music, Asian Zen Meditation)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads