Farting (1 Viewer)

I was reading my 2 year old his bed time story the other night and I let rip with a massive fart right in the middle of it which made me break out in a massive giggling fit that left me unable to keep reading. My kid got real annoyed and started shouting "Daddy stop laughing" which just made the giggling worse.

If laughing at farts is wrong I don't want to be right

I let out an SBD* in work the other day and thought I had got away with it. Pod colleague shortly thereafter goes "Oh my fucking god what is that smell? It's fucking rank!! It smells like Guinness farts."
Thankfully just as I had let out the bum cyklon-B, someone else had opened the window so the pod colleagues surmised the smell was emanating from outside. "It must be bin collection day," said one.

*Silent but deadly.

enhanced-6759-1425419405-19.png

I let out an SBD* in work the other day and thought I had got away with it. Pod colleague shortly thereafter goes "Oh my fucking god what is that smell? It's fucking rank!! It smells like Guinness farts."
Thankfully just as I had let out the bum cyklon-B, someone else had opened the window so the pod colleagues surmised the smell was emanating from outside. "It must be bin collection day," said one.

*Silent but deadly.

That reminds me of one time back when I was in school. My mate Liam was having really bad stomach problems and let this absolutely ferocious SBD that rippled it's way around the classroom. It was like a Mexican Wave of people going "Ah ferfucksake" and pulling their jumpers over their noses. The teacher was standing at the top of the room looking at this unfolding with a slightly superior and smug expression on his face and said "Oh for heaven's sake lads, would you ever stop being so immature, nothing could smell that ba.....(suddenly his face wrinkled in disgust)... For the love of God, OPEN THE WINDOWS, whoever did that should be ashamed of themselves"

Anyone ever have someone fart on them during sex?

asking for a friend
This might be straying into urban legend territory but a colleague of mine was telling us a story about one of her brother's friends. He was performing anal sex on a young lady in a car park. When he finished and withdrew, she sharted on his shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back