Fanfiction.net (1 Viewer)

Doctor Muscles

Website
members.lycos.co.uk
Following on from the Golden Girls fan fiction thread; has anyone ever been to this site? The onion AV club did a feature a while back about the weirdest shit it could find there. I headed straight for the 'Dharma and Greg' section myself, this story is by artsy-freak45

Dharma was leaning over the kitchen table looking at the mosaic she had just made out of shredded tissue paper munching some celery and humming to herself. From the front hall she heard the door slam.
“Hey hon.!” she called out to her husband now returning home from work.
Greg walked into the kitchen, following the sound of her voice, with a huge grin plastered to his face.
Dharma stood up and put her hand on her hips and laughed, “What are you so happy about?” she asked and walked toward him.
Greg danced about the kitchen a little, “I just got promoted!” He finally shrieked.
Dharma jumped up into the air, “Oh my god! That’s fantastic! Lets celebrate!”
“I am so happy,” Greg, continued out into the hall, “Finally I can shove something in Derek Cummings’ face! I finally beat him!” He yelled putting his coat on.
Dharma stopped dead in her tracks. “Is that what makes you so happy? The fact you can now show off at the office?”
“Of course Dharma, this guy has been bothering me with how good he is ever since I took up the job at the law firm!” Greg was a little, overly ecstatic.
Dharma looked as though she might be sick, “but Greg, it shouldn’t be about that, you should be glad your boss has now recognized your hard work and is rewarding you for it, not so you can gloat in this guys face!”
Greg chucked a little, “Of course it’s not just that. We now can probably buy a bigger place, you can get some new clothes, heck, and we can probably even throw out that ratty old couch we’ve had for years.” His tune suddenly changed to doting husband, “you can quit your job, and I can buy you some new jewelry.”
Dharma was appalled, had she taught him nothing, she thought going into this marriage she made it clear that she didn’t care about money, she loved him for him (even thought they did get married after only had one date). “I don’t think I want to go out anymore,” she spoke finally, while putting her hand to her forehead.
“Suit yourself, “ Greg replied, shrugging, “I’ll get Pete to take me out for some drinks.”
Dharma waved her arm in his general direction as he walked out into the hall, and went quickly toward the phone.
Abby was now on speed dial, so there was no effort to reach her on Dharma’s part.
“Hello?” Abby sounded cheerful on the other end.
“Hey Abby, what’s up?” Dharma asked her, tiptoeing around the issue she would soon bring up.
“Oh, I was just meditating out on the garden, and Larry was in the shed, doing who knows what.”
“Oh, that’s nice. Hey, Abby, can I bring up an issue with you?” Dharma had a pained expression across her face.
“Sure thing!”
“It’s me and Greg-
Abby quickly cut her off, “that son of a bitch” Abby yelled, in a tone she normally ever got to (only on occasions when she was really angry) so now, Dharma was worried. “Pardon my French, but do you know what your husband did?”
Dharma paused, now really quite frightened of what Abby would say next, “no, what?”
There was a brief moment of silence, the Abby spoke, “That husband of yours and the nerve to come around here today and asked to tone down a bit, because we were a bit radical for the people that you and him were becoming!”
Dharma was shocked, “that doesn’t sound at all like Greg. But I dunno, he has been acting rather strange and a little insensitive ever since he told me he got a promotion at work today.”
“Ooh! That explains a lot, Dharma.” Abby said, her toned down considerably.
“Explains what?”
“Well, your father and I have always tried to instill the fact that money is the root of all evil with you, ever since you were a little girl. Now that Greg has access to a lot more money these days, he’s drunk from all the power money instills. Hey, he grew up a Montgomery, and take a look at his parents, not the type of people that will instill the value that you don’t need money with their young son.”
Dharma was awe struck, how hadn’t she picked up on this before? It was so obvious. “Thank you, Abby,” Dharma said into the phone, and then hung up.
After a couple of hours of thinking on the couch, Dharma had reached some disturbing conclusions, and had questions about this marriage she never thought she’d be asking, after all, maybe she and Greg did rush into it too quickly.
Keep checking for more later…when inspiration strikes! (wow, that was lame)

It was reviewed by a peer:

Thanks for the review of my story:) Great that there are others who write about Dharma and Greg. Very good dialogue. You're really describing the characters as they are.

Freddy walked back and forth in the house he was burnt alive in, his personal hell, his distorted personal hell. Were he brings the souls he steals, the souls of those he kills, so that they can burn for eternity just like he did. There is no exit, no way out. Not for him anyway. Every time he tried he ended up right were he started. Most of the time he was cursing out loud, at all those who once opposed this master of dreams, of nightmares. No one can come to him come to his hell giving him the power of fear. Because no one new about him except Lori and her boyfriend. But they don’t matter. There old, wrinkled and distasteful. There children are grown.
“Damn, what do I do. Who do I kill. Man…give me a break.” Freddy complained as he paced back and forth in the room that was his. When a glimmer of something shinny caught his attention. Something that was not suppose to be in, his, hell. When he approached it he heard music, sweet music that would come from a music box.
Open the box, it is the only way to get out of this hell, and into mine. Were you will be free to torture, to scare children. Were you will have the power of not only fear, but pain.”
Freddy looked around not seeing anyone. He looked back at the box that now was in his right hand. His razors taped on the sides of the box.
“What to do, what to do?” Freddy said as he placed it down on the now appeared coffee table when and form appeared in the glass. Not his form. No this form was at least 6 ft tall, slender, pail with black cloths stitched to his skin. His head had scars cut into his flesh and at each crossing point there was a jeweled pin driven into the bone. His eyes alone were black as the abyss in which he came from.
“Who the fuck are you! What are you doing here!” Freddy demanded but for some odd reason the creature just smiled at the unknown fear present in Freddy’s eyes.
“I am pain. I gave you an offer on how gain freedom from your hell to come to mine.” The creature said in a monotoned manner through the glass. What a minute, I recognize that voice. Freddy thought as he looked down to the box sitting in his gloved hand.
"What are you?" Freddy asked now it was clear that Freddys attention was caught.
"I am Damnation personified." The creature replied.
"Cocky aren't yah." Freddy mocked.
"No, merely bored." The creature replied.
"What if I don't want to solve the box?" Freddy merely thought out loud. He heard laughter from the creature.
"Little man. How is it humans fear you." The creature mocked.
"They fear me! Because I can personify there fear you jack ass." Freddy snapped.
"Fear is only a small weapon against those who walk the garden of eden, the garden of flesh. Pain and suffering does much more damage to ones spirit. Have you not realized that when you back a human into a corner they fight back. But if you try pain they will learn. Learn that they hold no power of you. Like when they erased you from existance." The creature said as he watched Freddy fum in anger it was almost pleasurable to see him angry.
"And what do you know about it! Huh you cannot do a thing unless they solve this." Freddy angerily spat.
"Ahh! You may be right. But I walk the nightmares of the living, planting seeds of torment. That eventually drives them to the box, to me." The creature explained.
"Well, if you could go into nightmares than I will perfer you to meet me in one of my choosing." Freddys said calmly.
"Agreeable. I will meet with you then." The creature said as he and the box disappeared.
"Weird man." Freddys said as he now searched for a nightmare to go into.

Ugh! Someone linked me to nc-17 homoerotic Metallica fiction on there before. They have since banned nc-17 material from it though.

frona said:
They have since banned nc-17 material from it though.

What's the fucking point of it, then? Slash is the only interesting part of fanfic culture, and even then...

Harry Potter decides to play for the New England patriots:

headcase said:
Hello I’m Harry Potter and I just became Headmaster of Hogwarts. I am now on a vacation and want to play Football to see what is so great about it. I am now going to play for the New England Patriots. Oh they rock. I will examine the best football team in the world and find their best player. The best player will introduce WIZARD FOOTBALL to Hogwarts. That player will be the coach and their children will go to Hogwarts. I will be able to use my broom in all games. I have all permeation to tell about the wizarding world.
“Hey Bill Belachuk how are you, I’m Harry Potter From Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry” Quoted Harry.
“Hey Harry I am a big fan but we can’t let you on the field until you give every Patriots player their own wand” demanded Coach.
“OK, OK. “First Lets start with you… Bamm!!!
A golden wand fell from the sky into the Coaches hands.
“Thanks so, so much Harry I’ll let you start the team off with Tom Brady…” said Coach.
“Ok let me go find him.” Whoosh!!! Harry flew away to find Tom
Harry flew into Gillette Stadium about 5 minutes later to find Tom Brady practicing.
“Hey Tom, I’m Harry Potter”
“Oh hey Harry So I hear that you are going to make us the first Wizard Football team?”
“Yep, I am but first I have to give all of you guys your own wands and brooms”, said Harry.
“That’s awesome so we should get started soon then”, encouraged Tom
“Ok then…” Bamm!!!
A Birch wand and broom fell from the sky with a golden helmet, a pair of gloves and four small golden balls.
“What is all of this” questioned Brady.
“You Helmet is for the same purpose as it would always be for, the golden ball are to through at the opponents to recover the ball.
“Ok now I understand”
Harry spent the rest of the day handing out all the rest of the equipment.

Skifree fanfiction

SKIFREE

as in this guy
44392cce5947e088ef8391ce1b5b750e_sq.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back