Fairweather Sports Tourist Thread (1 Viewer)

I did not know that jersey numbers were special. While I didn’t think that they just grabbed them out of the hamper on their way into the dressing room, I thought they just got assigned numbers as matches came along.

It's alleged, but also, his own account of it is rapey AF. Like he's one of the voices who's given the most graphic description of it.
Cristiano Ronaldo was also alleged to have raped a woman in Manchester in 2005 but wasn't charged.

EDIT: the settlement with the victim in Las Vegas was uncovered because C. Ronaldo was hacked by people interested in his tax dodging case from his Real Madrid days. they uncovered the pay out but while widely covered in the German and European media it was ignored in the UK and Ireland until Me Too reset the rules for mainstream media.

Last edited:
I was watching bits and pieces of the Paralympics

there was a category called C2 which was for amputees. so women with only one leg were cycling around the motor circuit track. imagine cycling up an incline on one leg...
there are lots of track C2 events on youtube but I can't find any road TT cycling.

today they had the Final of the five-a-side for the blind men.
the goalkeepers were sighted and very important to team communication. Brazil beat Argentina 1-0 with a cracking goal. can't find highlights of that either but here's the best goas from Rio 2016:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

meant to post this last month:
in the Olympic bronze medal match Megan Rapinoe scores from a corner @0:14 (poor positioning from the Aussie 'keeper though).
her second goal is ever better @ 0:57.

sorry about the annoying commentary

meant to post this last month:
in the Olympic bronze medal match Megan Rapinoe scores from a corner @0:14 (poor positioning from the Aussie 'keeper though).
her second goal is ever better @ 0:57.

sorry about the annoying commentary

deadly

BRUTAL defending though

I hear the world of GAA has been turned upside down because a man called Henry Sheflin has been made manager of Galway

Apologies for springing that on you, if you weren't already aware

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back