Fairweather Sports Tourist Thread (1 Viewer)

Fuck City, nobodies until the Arabs came along. Hope Real beat them again, cause at least Real have already won everything so don't gain any extra credit. Plus Ancelotti is a legend.

Soccer team names are entirely irrelevant unless they are plucky underfunded upstarts. It's been a money game for decades. wind your neck in. get money, buy humans, get more money but more humans. Name a team playing in the premier league or champions league that doesnt work that way.

Also it's kinda shit game without all the soap opera crap.

Thought last night's match was a great game.

No fan of either club institutionally but for the first time in my life as a fan Real have a team that I find quite likeable, or compelling at least. Vini Jr is one of my favourite players to watch in the world who doesn't play for my club.

what sport is that?

hxmI61J5swfdbUl4UaeivUbYmQx9XtmhfJBE88p-kMo.jpg

Sport sir? Why, it's the FIFA Women's World Cup 2023

thats grand, I'll be all over that.

2023 is dangerous territory with the rugby and that. Hopefully Ireland will shit the bed sooner rather than later and we won't have to listen to any of those D4 fuckers anymore.

Oh yeah, I'd sort of forgot there were two tournaments on this year that I'll half watch if I have time where I suppose I'd be glad for the people around me that'll be happy if Ireland do will but it won't wreck my shit if they don't.

No fan of either club institutionally but for the first time in my life as a fan Real have a team that I find quite likeable, or compelling at least. Vini Jr is one of my favourite players to watch in the world who doesn't play for my club.

Yeah I don't really have a dog in the fight but the margins in that game were down to hairs.
I'd just be kinda more fairweathering here that there's maybe a 1/5 chance we are watching city win a treble. You can see RM win a champions league pretty much any time.

This Real team is fucking amazin to watch. There's no bullshit with them, they just fuckin play and get on with things - that's the reason they keep coming back from the dead, they just don't give up, they don't start arguing with each other, they play like a grinding machine and I fuckin love it.

I mean, I hate Real, but watching Modric and Vinicius and Benzema is fuckin class

It's a tough website to get through ads and notifications. But the article is worth reading.

I've worked at this stadium, but I've never seen a game. It is frankly, gas af. Walking through peoples back garden. You can't help but smile at the idea of the Eric Morecombe Suite.

If today's game works well then almost all of my teams will have done something this season (everyone except Spurs men and Spurs women, who've been, well, spursy) So more work for me next season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back