Facebook (1 Viewer)

Anybody who doesn't have one these accounts : DON'T
Don't start.I had bebo for about a year and never really used it much.So i deleted it...

But then it got to me!PARANOIA!!!

So I'm back on now.With 11 profile views,and my ego is shattered.So theres no best way,JUST DON'T DO IT KIDS!

I think they've changed Facebook so that anyone can join, but there's not much point unless you're at university or know lots of people who are - you can usually only see people's profiles if you're in their network (same university, city, etc.) or are friends with them. As Bellatrix points out, it's much more popular here in England. More or less everyone I know here is on it.

bloody hell theweeyin, you just gotta have it all.

Also, yes I have an account. I hate only use it to talk to people in my class cos they don't use myspace or bebo.

And since I don't want to talk to anyone in my class I haven't signed in in about 3 months.

Facebook is a horrible site, it looks like Windows 3.1

Its very confusing to use I find. I never remember to check it. I like myspace for music and everyone I know seems to be on bebo

am I the only person left on Friendster?

so alone...

Error 404 Your Friends cannot be found

The friends you thought you had, have all legged it on you. They have moved country, had their names and sexes changed and are temporarily unavailable.Please try the following:
  • Try getting in touch with your family.
  • Go to the samaritans homepage.
  • Just fuck off.
HTTP 404 - Friends not found
Internet Explorer

Error 404 Your Friends cannot be found

The friends you thought you had, have all legged it on you. They have moved country, had their names and sexes changed and are temporarily unavailable.Please try the following:
  • Try getting in touch with your family.
  • Go to the samaritans homepage.
  • Just fuck off.
HTTP 404 - Friends not found
Internet Explorer

They did tell you to use firefox, but you just wouldn't listen.

facebook v popular over here as well...great way to get back in touch with folks from school...i don't hate it, to be honest...surprising, as i hate most everything.

facebook v popular over here as well...great way to get back in touch with folks from school...i don't hate it, to be honest...surprising, as i hate most everything.

The amount of people I've just found is staggering. I've already got 6 friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back