Facebook (4 Viewers)

Hit the 'unfollow' switch a few days ago, removing 2000+ things/people from my timeline.

Refollowed my siblings and about 4 things I read.

Its actually a useful website now.

Not really 'missing' anything much about the whole timeline and general clusterfuck interface.
I'll PM you pictures of my pets from time to time, just to keep you in the loop.

Facebook friend reccomendation are now showing me a lot of dentists.

I did have a post 2 years ago about being in a dentists waiting room and the TV programme on had a segment on how hidden sugars were causing children to have teeth extracted.

This was then followed by a segment on making your own ice cream

2017 - Started using facebook purity to tidy up the ads

2018 - used the above linked (thanks @pete ) nudge app to unfollow about 2500 things.

Facebook is now a website where i read about music and see what my sisters are doing, and for the meantime don't see any pushed adverts / fake news at all while anyone there can still write to me.

Better internets for 2018.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

2017 - Started using facebook purity to tidy up the ads

2018 - used the above linked (thanks @pete ) nudge app to unfollow about 2500 things.

Facebook is now a website where i read about music and see what my sisters are doing, and for the meantime don't see any pushed adverts / fake news at all while anyone there can still write to me.

Better internets for 2018.

I don't get any of the bananas ads on FB, I only joined it in 2015 but no idea if that has a bearing on it.

i've also got facebook purity and unfollowed everything, and i'm trying to use greasemonkey to remove all my old activity but it's taking ages

I don't get any of the bananas ads on FB, I only joined it in 2015 but no idea if that has a bearing on it.

They are really really finely targetted things, like if you are prone to extreme chat in messenger then you might be on a cambridge list, or if you spend 5 hours on the daily mail comments section.

I'm just a person who basically finds nearly every advert offensive.

Hit the 'unfollow' switch a few days ago, removing 2000+ things/people from my timeline.

Refollowed my siblings and about 4 things I read.

Its actually a useful website now.

Not really 'missing' anything much about the whole timeline and general clusterfuck interface.
I'll PM you pictures of my pets from time to time, just to keep you in the loop.
alfie.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back