Facebook (3 Viewers)

You can be selective about who you send friend requests to - all, a few specifically or none.

I just clicked, yes, yes, yes and then, "fuck!" I should have been more careful but today my point was proven again via email. Facebook is dumb.

[insert name] thinks you're Hot and would like to add you to her hot friends list. Click here to add [insert name] to your Hot friends list. If the link doesn't work, try pasting http://apps.facebook.com/thehotness/ into your browser.

---
This email was sent on behalf of [insert name] while using Hotness.
To learn more or to stop receiving these emails, click here.

I suppose, but silly, no? It was one of those chicks who tried to add me... you know the ones.

Wink.jpg

People seem to be able to see me even though not 'internet friends'...I still say crap. I am just ignoring all those ridiculous e-mails now.

Are you on any networks? I realised that people on the Ireland network could see me, so I left it. Now all anyone can see is my profile pic unless they are my friend. The best thing about facebook is reacquainting yourself with old buddies. I worked in Melbourne University for a year, and I keep in touch with my mates there through facebook. Had a few visit (arranged through facebook) and I am going to a mate's wedding in San Francisco in January, once again, don't know if I would have gone only for facebook letting me see all the others who are going and arranging accomodation and stuff with them.

So is it time for a thumped group? Shall I start it?

nice one. i finally gave in after three people talked about the damn thing within a day, and i've actually found some people i'd lost, as well as the usual pointless social networking shite.

Are you on any networks? I realised that people on the Ireland network could see me, so I left it. Now all anyone can see is my profile pic unless they are my friend. The best thing about facebook is reacquainting yourself with old buddies. I worked in Melbourne University for a year, and I keep in touch with my mates there through facebook. Had a few visit (arranged through facebook) and I am going to a mate's wedding in San Francisco in January, once again, don't know if I would have gone only for facebook letting me see all the others who are going and arranging accomodation and stuff with them.

All I know is I left a joke message on someone's 'wall' and then another person (one of their exes) asked said person all about me and had gone through my profile and looked at my 'freinds'...it was very stalkery. At least myspace allows you to use fake information. No one from my hometown/past would ever be able to find me on there...if searching specifically for me. I do like the band thing though, I found out Andrew Bird was playing here because of it. The on tour now and local show is a nice touch.

All I know is I left a joke message on someone's 'wall' and then another person (one of their exes) asked said person all about me and had gone through my profile and looked at my 'freinds'...it was very stalkery. At least myspace allows you to use fake information. No one from my hometown/past would ever be able to find me on there...if searching specifically for me. I do like the band thing though, I found out Andrew Bird was playing here because of it. The on tour now and local show is a nice touch.

Set your profile to private. That's an obvious one on any social networking site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back