Facebook (1 Viewer)

nuke terrorist

Supporter
big fan of stiff little (fenian) fingers I'd imagine
I'd say he preferred Skrewdriver though!
in 1981 The Specials were good enough to come and play Belfast. Young Adair famously organised a mob of thugs to beat up the kids queuing outside the gig.
The following year the UDA got sick of his anti social antics and made a big mistake. they told Adair his options: join them or get some bullets in his legs.

flashback

I spent the night in a Unionist paramilitary lad's house. There was some rope access / cave rescue training thing out in the UK that I somehow got involved in, and we were traveling via Belfast.

It was a sketchy area, Unionist and all that, the lad had the bit of path in front of his house just bombed and there was a new steel door there, with all batons and reinforcements. I just thought that's how shit rolls round here. There was a baseball bat and various weapons of hurt next to the door, but I ignored that too. He was a massive cunt, shaven head, I was thinking the baseball bat would be likely surplus to requirements.

The cans ran out, so I offered to do a run to the off license, only fair like, and your man hard noped, told me I wasn't leaving until the morning, I shouldn't be speaking outside or wandering off, and we all leave together. One lad gave me a leave-it look, and I staaaarted to cotton on a bit. It wasn't until a few days later that I was told he was involved. Genuinely never occurred to me to wonder why his house was bombed.

Bit strange like. I'm from Dublin, technically a catholic, sleeping behind his couch, none of that bothered him.

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
i decided to download my facebook info last night, pending closing my account. between submitting the request for the info and the file being available for download took six hours. i suspect that's to delay any hasty decisions people might make about grabbing the info and then instantly closing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads