Facebook (2 Viewers)

Hear it? But I hate the sound of my voice.

I had an issue where I e-mailed myself a hotel booking information as an attachment to my gmail account and reading the attachment, google added the booking to my calendar on my phone

The first time my phone, completely unprompted, informed me that if i left work now I'd be home by 6pm - yeah, it was a little freaky. Now it's just convenient.

i was showing this to my brother yesterday about the weird friend suggestions i have been getting on facebook because that is what christmas day is for

jQNLIU1.png

YDZ7XrS.png

kuWkjUy.png

Ir6XPKr.png

95CDNtf.png

YR6Zyeb.png

are facebook trying to convert me to christianity

although a more likely one is that they are using this photo that i posted to make friend reccomendations

6HkvlN0.jpg

Last edited:
My facebook ads are just super transparent "this is what you googled 10 minutes ago" or over 40's singles ads for some reason. (oh, and of course whoever has quite obviously paid $$$$$)

My brother was telling that on his end of year video from Facebook one of the first things that came up on it was a message from me saying "Happy Birthday Cuntface", he felt compelled to share it with the world

a facebook friend posting a status update that the facebook algorithm is only limited the feed to 26 friends (i feel sorry for my other 23 friends although i think 8 have deactivated their accounts so 15?) and about how if you comment to their update, you will get shown on their feed

i wonder if posting this link in the comment would count?

FACT CHECK: Does a New Facebook Algorithm Only Show You 26 Friends?

had to turn off the "no number notification in tab" option but apart from that i'm liking it

Hit the 'unfollow' switch a few days ago, removing 2000+ things/people from my timeline.

Refollowed my siblings and about 4 things I read.

Its actually a useful website now.

Not really 'missing' anything much about the whole timeline and general clusterfuck interface.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back