facebook issue (2 Viewers)

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
First of all "FUCK FACEBOOK"

Now, my issue is that all of a sudden I can't see images. I have cleared the cache and disable ad-blockers but that hasn't worked

Google searches suggest changing proxy servers an reprogramming the router etc.but this seems a bit extreme

Is there a simple solution?*

*discounting not using Facebook

I ran a couple of virus scans and that did the trick

thanks for the helpful suggestions

pricks

Another Facebook issue. It now takes ages to load on my tablet. I thought it might be the app or the device itself but I have the same issue on my PC. Could it be something to do with my router? All other sites are fine.

First off, fuck Facebook.

So, I set up a Facebook page to promote the music I'm working on. It's been disabled twice in the last week because apparently it doesn't meet community standards. Have to say everything I had up there was really innocuous, link to bandcamp site, the usual. On the flipside, I've seen some of my old school friends posting some of the most toxic shite possible but sure that's grand.

Anyone else here have this happen to them?

First off, fuck Facebook.

So, I set up a Facebook page to promote the music I'm working on. It's been disabled twice in the last week because apparently it doesn't meet community standards. Have to say everything I had up there was really innocuous, link to bandcamp site, the usual. On the flipside, I've seen some of my old school friends posting some of the most toxic shite possible but sure that's grand.

Anyone else here have this happen to them?
I got a ban for saying a film was 'cracker' in a 'conversation' with a couple of mates. I appealed the ban, nothing happened. I hear I'm a racist now, father.

I got another ban for replying 'All men must die' on a game of thrones meme that had the writing 'Valar Morghulis'. I appealed the ban, nothing happened.

etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back