Exit Music - have a look (1 Viewer)

theinvisiblerep

Hey,

I've created a website that helps independent (Irish) bands promote themselves. Just mosey on over to exitmusic.ie, register your band and start adding gigs. The main aim for the site is to allow people to see what independent acts are playing in their area at any given time.

There is no charge to use this service, and there are no advertisements on the site - I'm not trying to sell anything. I just wanted to create one place where people (myself included) could go to see upcoming gigs. Basically a little like thump's own gig listings but perhaps a bit easier to find whats happening locally, and plus contain more band info.

There are discussion forums in place for members to have a talk about whatever the hell they like too. So just remember you don't have to be in a band to get involved.

I'm also looking to add some journalistic content to the site, so if you fancy yourself with a pen and have an opinion on a musical subject (preferably with an Irish leaning) then give me a shout.

-ger
www.exitmusic.ie

Greetings,

Exit Music was updated over the weekend after taking some suggestions on-board.

Now all our users can add gigs - no need to be a part of a band or anything, so this should result in much longer (and useful) gig listings.

The overall usability of the site's been improved too - lovely, lovely buttons to press and whatnot.

We should be running a few new features shortly too.

Chairs,
-ger

www.exitmusic.ie

Another article for all you lovely peeps to run your peepers over.

Aoife Barry (aka SweetOblivion) has very kindly contributed an article on the Choice Music Prize (and in particular, why The Script shouldn't win it) which can be found hier:

http://www.exitmusic.ie/articles/show/2

And we're offering all our lovely members a chance to win their 3 favourite albums from the lot. Five forum post's between now and the deadline enters ya in the hat - its good to talk and all that.

Good luck to yis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back