European and Local elections 2019 (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter IFF
  • Start date
  • Replies 292
  • Views 27K
  • Watchers 5
tumblr_o5ttde3yUl1tqyfuro1_500.gif

Ugh disappointing doesn't come close

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190526-005117.jpg
    Screenshot_20190526-005117.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 25
The reaction from the politicians about the green vote is insulting. I've heard versions of this many times "huh, wait til they have to pay the carbon tax". Even fucking Dobbo said on the TV "what about these Green voters with their diesel space wagons in the driveway".
Mind you, even that dickhead Peadar Tobin was able to rattle off some common sense Green initiatives when he was on TV trying to paint Aontu as something other than a holy joe party.

Yeah the people who still think peak Ireland is a cocaine based debt spiral somewhere in the middle of the bertie ahern years where elections were bought with fake money all seem to be out to tell us those greens will tax the living fuck out of us in force today.

Also NOBODY understands europe.

I'm sure all the youth voting green are fucking terrified that their unpaid internships will suffer from an additional tax on their take home pay. Fucking hell.

Looking forward to the Fine Gael green plan anyway

The results of the local and European elections, he said, had been somewhat disappointing but he promised a shift in the government’s approach to climate change and the environment. “I think you will see in the next few weeks… a very significant climate policy coming from the government,” he said.

Lol sure guys

Last edited:
I'm sure all the youth voting green are fucking terrified that their unpaid internships will suffer from an additional tax on their take home pay. Fucking hell.

Looking forward to the Fine Gael green plan anyway

The results of the local and European elections, he said, had been somewhat disappointing but he promised a shift in the government’s approach to climate change and the environment. “I think you will see in the next few weeks… a very significant climate policy coming from the government,” he said.

Lol sure guys

I hope its the 2012 climate bill that varadkar voted against tarted up

Almost the best thing about this 'Green Surge' is just how salty the comments section in the Journal etc (which I normally avoid like the plague) is.

I drove half the lenght of the country at the weekend and coudlnt help making this comparison in my head.

images

AKimJongIlProduction1-770x470.jpg

Meanwhile not looking great for Saoirse :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back