European and Local elections 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter IFF
  • Start date
  • Replies 292
  • Views 28K
  • Watchers 5
Work colleague is not pleased about referendum reducing the time on divorces.

"You might as well allow murder or bank robberies as the same amount of people are affected"

This was about how we are just "rolling over ourselves to appease minorities" like people getting divorced.
Sounds like an absolute spa

The obligatory Internet test

Green Party
85%

Labour Party

80%

Solidarity/People Before Profit

65%

Fine Gael

64%

Social Democrats

62%

Sinn Féin

58%

Fianna Fáil

58%

The Workers Party

54%

Direct Democracy Ireland

43%

Renua

IN FAIRNESS

When you look at the policy map, everyone is gonna land vaguely in the cluster or in Renua.

The 'which european party tab was interesting, apparently slovenia, malta and netherlands are my political home.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 23.13.45.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 23.13.45.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 3
Still my favourite election poster

Cliff.jpg

that 'which party' questionnaire thing says solidarity/PBP 'completely disagree' that 'The legalisation of same sex marriages is a good thing'

that doesn't seem right

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is basically every #le19 Instagram story.

Well I just had my first tresspasser person canvassing at the door and I asked them straight up about the paris agreement. They didn't know what it was. Not sure if this should be in this thread, hellworld or uninhabitable Ireland. Folded their leaflet with a sharp crease and handed it back to them.

Researching both fianna fail European candidates in mnw constituency, both Anne rabitte and Brendan Smyth were against repealing the eighth amendment.

Anne rabitte was off my list of preferences because she wants to be an mep for galway.

Anyone wanting to be an mep for Louth is also off my list but as the candidates residing in Louth are renua, direct democracy, that was a given anyway

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Renua Michael o'dowd going on about immigration in video for his 20 seconds.

My local ward is bleak as fuck for the local elections. I've checked both my 'locals' - I'm not sure if I can understate how important it is for the city level people to get good people in, as we don't have the option of even voting for them out here.

My local ward is bleak as fuck for the local elections. I've checked both my 'locals' - I'm not sure if I can understate how important it is for the city level people to get good people in, as we don't have the option of even voting for them out here.

Yes, I find the same here with our local candidates for mid-louth

Something indicative, Browsing through the monaghan lists, ballybay constituency has 6 standing for 5 seats so standing you have an 83% chance of election

There's a lad called Gary Laffan running for Fianna Fail in Wexford town (where my parents live). Has an All-Ireland hurling medal from 1996, and therefore probably will get elected, despite his drink-driving conviction from 2016 (1996 hero pleads guilty to drink driving - WexfordPeople.ie)

My da's excuse for voting for him - "I've known plenty of eejits who've been local councillors, sure it's not too taxing"

There's a lad called Gary Laffan running for Fianna Fail in Wexford town (where my parents live). Has an All-Ireland hurling medal from 1996, and therefore probably will get elected, despite his drink-driving conviction from 2016 (1996 hero pleads guilty to drink driving - WexfordPeople.ie)

My da's excuse for voting for him - "I've known plenty of eejits who've been local councillors, sure it's not too taxing"

A person told me a bad story he had heard about a politician ending it with "I gave them my no. 1"

Anyway, this guy is running against WiFi

And to bring it up to the minute, this candidate names all the counties in the south very slowly

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back