European and Local elections 2019 (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter IFF
  • Start date
  • Replies 292
  • Views 27K
  • Watchers 5
Fg maria Walsh keeps talking about climate change and I'm just wondering if she doesn't know what party she has signed up to run for when you see how badly they perform in the Ep on voting for climate action.

A friend said "sure why vote greens, they all have it in their manifesto". They might all have it in the manifesto but that doesn't mean they are willing to take the actions necessary.

I think she stands for whatever is in the script and all parties are trying to get on the bandwagon so they don't concede to Green.

There are Green Party candidates for Europe and locally for me. They'll get the number 1. After that I'm not sure I'll vote any further preferences. They may have been considered patsy's in coalition with Fianna Fail back then but they did bring about some little bit of an attempt at cleaning us up with the emission related tax on cars and the cycle to work scheme. I'm not sure anyone else would have done that. I may be wrong there.

A bit late in checking this, but where is that website that lists the candidates in your area?

Heh heh

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

giphy.gif

I usually leave it until late in the evening. No idea who to vote for. I usually go for some independent. I never vote for fianna fail, they & their greedy money grabbing mates destroyed this country. I for one won't forget that. I would never vote for Sinn Fein either, undeniable IRA connections. Scumbags.

My vote is still in Navan, so I have to head that way after work, le grand sigh. Sidenote, if anyone knows anywhere in Navan I can bring my mom for post-voting dinner that I can eat vegan food, holla.

Went to vote at lunch time. I was surprised to see that labour weren't running anyone in my local election.

Went further down the ballot than I would have liked on the euro ballot but if my high preferences get eliminated earlier I didn't want my vote disappearing and helping Casey.

I have voted suppose I went a little bit left feild since I expect certain candidates will get a majority anyway. I did give a preference to a labour guy even though I don't like the party at all he himself seems to be ok. I also gave a preference to a green although I honestly dont take the green party that seriously.

I also gave a preference to a green although I honestly dont take the green party that seriously.
Whaaat?? Haven't you seen my facebook posts????

Voted Green number 1 as always. I really like your woman Saoirse McHugh - she's so young, when she slagged off Peter Casey at that debate I felt really proud of her

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back