European and Local elections 2019 (1 Viewer)

xsteox

Threads
Watch them suddenly becoming a "green" friendly party. Till the next election.

Anthony

Supporter
Threads
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
The reaction from the politicians about the green vote is insulting. I've heard versions of this many times "huh, wait til they have to pay the carbon tax". Even fucking Dobbo said on the TV "what about these Green voters with their diesel space wagons in the driveway".
Mind you, even that dickhead Peadar Tobin was able to rattle off some common sense Green initiatives when he was on TV trying to paint Aontu as something other than a holy joe party.

ann post

Threads
Yeah the people who still think peak Ireland is a cocaine based debt spiral somewhere in the middle of the bertie ahern years where elections were bought with fake money all seem to be out to tell us those greens will tax the living fuck out of us in force today.

Also NOBODY understands europe.

Lili Marlene

Wanna Get Out
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
I'm sure all the youth voting green are fucking terrified that their unpaid internships will suffer from an additional tax on their take home pay. Fucking hell.

Looking forward to the Fine Gael green plan anyway

The results of the local and European elections, he said, had been somewhat disappointing but he promised a shift in the government’s approach to climate change and the environment. “I think you will see in the next few weeks… a very significant climate policy coming from the government,” he said.

Lol sure guys

Last edited:

ann post

Threads
I'm sure all the youth voting green are fucking terrified that their unpaid internships will suffer from an additional tax on their take home pay. Fucking hell.

Looking forward to the Fine Gael green plan anyway

The results of the local and European elections, he said, had been somewhat disappointing but he promised a shift in the government’s approach to climate change and the environment. “I think you will see in the next few weeks… a very significant climate policy coming from the government,” he said.

Lol sure guys

I hope its the 2012 climate bill that varadkar voted against tarted up

hermie

Threads
Website
Visit site
Almost the best thing about this 'Green Surge' is just how salty the comments section in the Journal etc (which I normally avoid like the plague) is.

hydromancer

Supporter
Threads
My first preference in the locals was elected a social democrat who seems to be ok.

ann post

Threads
I drove half the lenght of the country at the weekend and coudlnt help making this comparison in my head.

Meanwhile not looking great for Saoirse :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Change
    Memory
    Cindy Wilson
    Change

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads