Europa Cup Final - Dublin Arena 2011 (1 Viewer)

trev

Since 1999
Anyone going?

Anyone know anyone trying to flog a couple of the 50e tickets?
I'm looking to buy.

fuck them and their 15e fee. they were charging 15e to post tickets out friday.
by monday they were charging 15e for box office collection.
and not selling through the boots in person either.

porto returned 2,000 tickets (from 12,000) last night and now the 50e tickets are not for sale cos they're obviously trying to flog the 105e tickets returned.

braga on the other hand are believed to be using a mere 4,000 of their 12,000 allocation.

looks like i sorted two on toutless sans 15 euro fees! sweet.

braga fan zone at 02 Village. Porto at RDS. would these be any cop for pre match atmosphere/pints?

lots of them around town last night. Do these clubs hate each other? Any chance of a bit of on-street brawling? They seemed to be mingling freely enough that I could see. All wearing their scarves and the like. Loads still wandering around town at 7:30am this morning too. The Portuguese don't sleep seemingly.

yeah it dawned on me last night that those fan zones could be drink free. west stand upper rafters! sounds like my tickets were bought by a man city fan.

lots of them around town last night. Do these clubs hate each other? Any chance of a bit of on-street brawling?

Nah not really, Braga have traditionally been something of a nothing club. Had Benfica beat them in the semi-final there would have been a good chance of a bit of a rumble according to a Portuguese journo I heard on the radio when those matches were on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back