Erowid.org - documenting the complex relationship between humans and psychoactives (1 Viewer)

Re: Erowid.org - documenting the complex relationship between humans and psychoactive

ding! one of my favourite websites, unsurprisingly considering what a bore i can be on this subject.
if someone is interested in experimenting with certain substances, i cannot recommend highly enough the importance of awareness and knowledge: its sad how a huge amount of damage people inflict on themselves through willful ignorance.

incidentally, salvia is an extremely powerful and uniquely "difficult" psychedelic. just because it's available as a "legal high" doesn't mean it's not fucking strong nor potentially capable of landing the unwary in a mental ward. in it's extracted form, it completely blows LSD and even DMT away in terms of reality-shattering intensity. it's not nice, gentle or easy: it can often open up some very dark places. be extremely careful with this one.

Re: Erowid.org - documenting the complex relationship between humans and psychoactive

the x45 strength stuff is the only one the worked and it worked very well. i'd tried the x10 and found it shit. but you do need to be careful

has anyone grown and produced DMT? i bought seed to grow the grass it comes from but never got around to it.

Hawaiian woodrose seeds are quite good. I order mine from www.iamshaman.com. I dont like Salvia at all

Hawaiian woodrose or Hawaiian Baby Woodrose? They're quite different presumably you mean the later. Sorry for being a pedant.

Hawaiian woodrose or Hawaiian Baby Woodrose? They're quite different presumably you mean the later. Sorry for being a pedant.

Yep, Baby hawaiian woodrose seeds. They're good enough but its important to scrape them before you eat them.

Indeed.

the art on that site is really top notch
i can't even imagine how mindblowing it would be i you looked at it...on drugs

Zikes, Jason took two hits of acid and is really tripping out. Before I go over to him will you get me my sketch book and some glasses of water.

Nicely thought out site actally.
Are morning glory seed easy to get a hold of?Some of the "testimonials" mentioned them being available freely in health food shops.
Would that hemp shop on capel st have them?Or is ordering them from the interpute be your best bet?
!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa

Nicely thought out site actally.
Are morning glory seed easy to get a hold of?Some of the "testimonials" mentioned them being available freely in health food shops.
Would that hemp shop on capel st have them?Or is ordering them from the interpute be your best bet?
!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa

I personally think its pointless getting Morning glory seeds while you can get HBW seeds. They both contain LSA and you need to consume tons more MG seeds to have the same effect.

You can buy HBW seeds at Cannabiz(rip off shop) in temple bar and most likely the Hemp store on Caple st too.

Hey Politipill out curiousity how many HBW seeds did you take/would you recommend?

Hey Politipill out curiousity how many HBW seeds did you take/would you recommend?

They recommend taking 3-7. I usually take around the 8-12 mark to have a decent effect. There doesnt tend to be much of an effect difference between 8 and 12 so start with 8 to minimise sickness anyway. The first time I done HBW it was very good with a moderate trip and i've managed to replicate this a few times afterwards. I've also got little or nothing with some i've eaten too so don't be too dissapointed if the first time doesnt work out.

They recommend taking 3-7. I usually take around the 8-12 mark to have a decent effect. There doesnt tend to be much of an effect difference between 8 and 12 so start with 8 to minimise sickness anyway. The first time I done HBW it was very good with a moderate trip and i've managed to replicate this a few times afterwards. I've also got little or nothing with some i've eaten too so don't be too dissapointed if the first time doesnt work out.

Sound, I was thinking about ten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back