Ernest Hemmingway kicking a can. (1 Viewer)

perhaps they were slightly formulaic. i think he's just slowing down though. the guy's in his mid seventies fer chrissakes! but yeah, the idea of an 80 year robicheaux hammering mafia goons is getting slightly incredulous

perhaps they were slightly formulaic. i think he's just slowing down though. the guy's in his mid seventies fer chrissakes! but yeah, the idea of an 80 year robicheaux hammering mafia goons is getting slightly incredulous

there's that but it was more his liberal, catholic morality being too much of an influence on the goodies vs baddies schtick as well as of some over sentimentality in respect to some of the permanent characters like Clete.

The Tin Roof Blowdown was free of a lot of that i thought and all the better for it.

now if only i can forget Alec Baldwins film of 'Heavens Prisoners', i can complete me collection.

there's lots of NSFW of allen ginsberg on the internet
SS_arts-ginsberg.jpg

allen ginsberg, without his lad out

snooker.jpg

The Hurricane having a dust up with top ref Terry Riley over a disputed touching ball.

Hitchcock having the craic. Except for the fact that he only had 1 kid so this probably isn't him.

Attachments

• hitchcock.jpg
    hitchcock.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 173

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back