Epiphone Elitist Riviera -HALF PRICE!!! (1 Viewer)

rocket usa

FOR PICS PLEASE SEE HERE

Sadly I'm selling my Riviera as I have mounting debt problems. These guitars are easily comparable to Gibson 335s, though I do think they sound a little brighter. The gibson usa humbuckers are great and the workmanship is spot on, great finish(sorry my pics aren't better), beautiful bound fingerboard and really good quality 5 ply maple (same as 335) unlike the laminated cheaper copies (please no comments referring to Korean epis or their prices - there is NO comparison!). The guitar is just over 2 years old and is in mint condition with all case candy etc. It sounds beautiful and I imagine that it will sound even sweeter when the wood gets a few years on it.
The guitars were available for a very limited time and cost just under €2000. I have priced mine acccording to one that was sold here recently for €1300. I think its pretty reasonable for an ungigged, mint guitar of this calibre.

comes with alternate tortoiseshell pickguard and matching truss rod cover as well as spare bridge.

heres what epiphone say:

Elitist Riviera-6
The Epiphone Elitist Riviera-6 is a part of the Elite series of guitars made for the professional musician. As with all Elite guitars it is built with hand selected wood that has been dried so it has the right amount of moisture content. The '6' signifies that this is the 6-string version (there's also a 12-string version).

The neck is made from a single piece of wood for greater strength and tone. It's been fitted to the body by hand using glue and a dovetail neck joint. This allows for more string vibration to be transferred through the neck into the body. The 24.7 5 inch scale length neck is made of mahogany and has 22 frets. The neck joins the body at the 19th fret which gives you great access to the upper frets. The fretboard is made of rosewood and has real Pearl parallelogram inlays. The machine heads are die-cast and sealed Grover tuners and work wonderfully. The guitar stays in tune and the Grover tuners respond smoothly when turned.

The body of the guitar is made of 5-ply Maple on the top, back and sides. It's available in two finishes: Cherry (shown) and Vintage Sunburst. It's similar in styling to the ES335 semi-hollow body design. The tailpiece is an Epiphone Freqensator (trapeze style) with a tune-o-matic bridge.

Two humbucker vintage pickups put out plenty of tone. The bridge pickup is a 60NYT and the neck is a 60NYR. Each pickup has its own tone and volume control and is selectable using a 3-way pickup selector: bridge, bridge+neck, and neck. The wiring and electronics are high quality with full wax potting on the pickups as well as braided shielding wire for low noise pickup. Putting wax in the pickups stops the internal parts from vibrating and feeding back. The magnets used for each pickup are made by Gibson to maintain a consistent output and tone per string. Each Elite guitar is adjusted and set-up in the factory.

Features

Designed For the Professional Guitarist
Semi-Hollow Body for warm and full bodied sound
Body made of Maple: Top, Back and Sides
Single Piece Neck made of Mahogany
Grover Tuners
Rosewood Fingerboard
24.7 5 inch scale length neck
Dual Humbuckers: 60NYR Neck, 60NYT Bridge
Nickel Hardware
Includes hardshell case.

€1000

NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back