Entire hc/punk/grind collection for sale (1 Viewer)

cesspooldublin

No, this isn't a joke. I'm under some pretty severe financial strain personally as a result of running Suburban Mayhem at the moment, so basically I'm hoping this might help me raise some funds.

I have too much stuff to even consider listing it here, so I guess the easiest way to do this is to drop me an email with what bands/records you're looking for and I'll come back and let you know what I have. No set prices, but be reasonable with the offers (translation:I know how much the Crossed Out discog goes for so don't expect me to part with it for a tenner or something). I guess if you know me or my tastes you'll have a fair idea what I might have, so if you're into grind/powerviolence/sludge type stuff or mid to late 90s stuff, I might have what you're after. But I have the odd thing you wouldn't expect so drop me a line anyhow.

This will be first come first served, and the only real condition is that if you agree to buy something, you pay ASAP, I'm afraid I won't be holding anything for anybodybecause usually that results in major flakage, and I'm seriously in need of raising some cash right now. Payment by paypal would be preferred where possible, and I can bring stuff into town if you're in Dublin.

Similarly, all lps on the SubHem distro are €5 for the forseeable future, and 7"s will be €2

want lists/inquiries: [email protected]

thanks

J

I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN SELL MY RECORD COLLECTION!
RAISE SOME FUNDS???GET UR ARSE DOWN THE PHEONIX PARK!
AND ROB THE CUNTS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back