ENNIO MORRICONE - IMMA, 28th July (1 Viewer)

The way they are advertising this I have a feeling it'll sell out right away

Pretty much everyone I know, from all walks of life want to go to it

Pete-do a Thumped giveaway so I can win tickets

humming n hawing over trying for tickets. reckon you're right Stress, will be snapped up sharpish. question about the seating in kilmainham
14242s_a.jpg

if you in B section/towards the back of A, is it a good bit back or whats the story?
im going with the attitude that if im willing to spend 85 on a ticket i might aswell throw down another 25 and try for up front if they were available

POD presents
ENNIO MORRICONE
SECOND DATE ANNOUNCED
At the Irish Museum of Modern Art, Royal Hospital Kilmainham
Saturday 27th July 2013
Promoters are delighted to announce a second date for Ennio Morricone on Saturday 27th July 2013. The first concert went on sale last week and due to unprecedented demand for tickets for the Masetro’s first ever Republic of Ireland show the concert sold out within hours. Ennio was charmed and excited with the news that the first show sold out and is pleased to be performing in Ireland for a second night.

Tickets for this second date to see the legendary Ennio Morricone along with the 97 piece Roma Sinfonietta orchestra and a 100-strong choir, will go on sale nationwide at 9am on Monday 22nd April.

This second date is sure to sell out so make it your ‘Mission’ to get your tickets early to avoid disappointment.

Tickets priced from EU79.50 for this fully seated intimate outdoor concert on 27TH July will go on sale at 9.00am Monday on 22nd April from www.Ticketmaster.ie and usual outlets.

I presumed he wouldn't play Giu la Testa but I see on setlist.fm that he played it in Bologna in November. Now I have to go, by hook or by crook. I'd imagine "crook" is the shadier one of those two so I'd say it'll be by that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back