Email Signatures! (1 Viewer)

Mormon Nailer

Supporter
Website
skin-of-our-teeth.blogspot.com
I really really hate it when people include "Regards" and "Joe Bloggs" as part of their email signature.

It turns what sould be a couple of simple back and forth comments (like a IM via email) into some wierd passive agressive exchange. You know the formality of the salutation is fake because it's on everything but it pisses you off all the same, you dont feel free to be be funny or offhand either like you would on an IM.

It's like the signature is deliberately setting the tone of the exchange.

hate it, hate it hate it.

I also hate people who mail in plain test and turn your sig into a pile of attachments every time thay reply - hate this too.

Regards,

Mormon.

in fairness its a useful way of telling somebody that you think they are a prick, they are shit at thier job and you are getting worn out doing thier fucking job for them via email.

best regards.

ann.

in fairness its a useful way of telling somebody that you think they are a prick, they are shit at thier job and you are getting worn out doing thier fucking job for them via email.

best regards.

ann.

Dear Ann Post,

This is an automatic message from [email protected]">[email protected].

Your email has been flagged for inappropriate content and has been quarrentined.

this is an out of office reply from ann post.

hi mormon nialer sorry i cant get you mail. i'm drinking coffee and updating my facebook.

To: Ann Post
Sent: Tue, 15th Sept
RE: Out of Office.

This is an out of office from Mormon Nailer.

Hi Guys, I out of the office today Monday 23rd August and will have limited access to my email.
I will attend to your email when I return.

What's all this then?

Sent: 15 September 2010 17:53
To: John, I is
Subject: FW: That Nailer

sign here to get Mormon Nailer deleted from thumped, if I get one more person i'll do it:

Shaney
Theodore Kaczynski
Ann Post

This grinds my gears:

2004028388.jpg

"This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you."
this is the most sturm und drang one i could find on short notice.

Mine is going to be

The views expressed in this email do not reflect those of a real human being. Washingcattle is a charachter developed by commitee of malcontents in a lab with no windows or comfortable seats beneath a bowling alley which has several posters of page three models with the tits burnt off and smells slightly of piss and gone off feta cheese. He should not be taken seriously by anyone under any circumstances.

actually, i'm half tempted to ring the company who use the warning message i posted above, and report a missent mail, and ask what's in it for me. and demand a refund of the call charges, plus consultation fee for doing their security work for the.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back